Logins are set up for current ADAA members that have an email address recorded with ADAA.
Your Username is your membership number with the “/” replaced with “-” and no leading 0’s or letters. e.g. 9876-1
To obtain a Password, reset your Password, or if you have forgotten your Password, click on the Password button below and follow these steps:
- Enter your ADAA membership number with the “/” replaced with “-” and no leading 0’s or letters. e.g. 9876-1
- Press the Get New Password button.
- Check your incoming emails for an email with the subject [Agility Dog Association of Australia Ltd] Password Reset (this will come to the email address linked to your ADAA membership). The email may take some time to arrive if your email provider is slow at processing emails. Don’t forget to check your Spam folder just in case. If the email doesn’t arrive within a couple of hours please contact ADAA Admin to check that your email address is correct on your records. Do NOT keep requesting more password resets or keep trying to guess passwords – you will get yourself locked out.
- Open the above email and click on the link at the BOTTOM of the email.
- On the Internet page that opens up you can either accept the password shown or change it to suit yourself (make sure you have a copy).
- Press the Reset Password button.
- Click on the Log_In link.
- You will now be at a login screen where you can Log In with your Username and new Password.
If you have problems or need more help please read the notes below:
Password too complex? When you click on the link in the Password Reset email that is sent to you, the system will come up with a complex password for your own safety. You do not have to accept this password, you can just delete it and put in your own, but please make sure it is complicated enough to stop anybody accessing your details. (Using your dog’s name is probably not great security.) Just remember to click the Reset Password button to save the new password before you try to log in.
Two members with the same email address: Please note that for the member login system, no two members can have the same email address. To try and get around this, if there is more than one ADAA member using the same email address, then the email address in the login system for the second member is modified to have “+2” or similar added before the @. Some major email systems such as Gmail and Hotmail will still deliver an email with a “+” added before the @ in the original email address, however most other systems such as Bigpond will not. If you share your email address with another member and you do not receive your password reset emails then you will need to supply ADAA Admin with a separate email address.
Still can’t login? If you have tried all of the above and still can’t login, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You need to tell us your name and full member number. If you can, please give us screen shots of the problem(s) you have encountered.