Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Agility Dog Association of Australia Ltd to be held on 3 October 2016 at the conclusion of judging and prior to commencement of presentations at the ADAA Grand Prix to be held at AELEC Equestrian Centre, 503 Goonoo Goonoo Road, Tamworth, NSW, 2340.
- Confirm minutes of the preceding Annual General Meeting
- To receive, consider and adopt the Directors Report and Profit and Loss Accounts for the period ended 30 June 2016 and the Balance Sheet at that date.
- To elect Board Members.
Positions vacant as at the Annual General Meeting are:
General Representatives (three yr term) – up to 4
General Representatives (one yr term) – up to 2
Director Judging (three yr term) – 1
Qld Regional Representative (three year term) – up to 1
NSW Regional Representative (three year term) – up to 1
WA Regional Representative (three year term) – up to 1
Nominations for Board positions must include the portfolio role(s) that the nominee wishes to undertake upon appointment. Roles to be filled include:
- Director Judging
- Event Coordinator
- IT Coordinator and Webmaster
- Marketing and Training/Coaching, incorporating Social Media
- NSW Development Coordinator
- Regional Board Representative
- To transact any other business which may be lawfully brought forward.