EARTHBORN PREMIER PET ADAA NATIONAL GRAND PRIX 2016
at AELEC, Tamworth, NSW
Friday 30th September, Saturday 1st October, Sunday 2nd October and Monday 3rd October 2016
ADAA is proud to announce that it has once again secured the AELEC under-cover Equine Centre for the ADAA National Grand Prix 2016 and has introduced an expanded program for the event to cater for Team selection for IFCS World Agility Championships, that will now be held annually (2017 will be held in Spain).
Entries close 13 July 2016, all details are on the National Grand Prix Notices and Schedule document.
Late Entries must be received by 17 August 2016, view the National Grand Prix Notices and Schedule for all information regarding your entries.
Enquiries – email NGPentries@adaa.com.au
Send Entries to (on the National Grand Prix Payment and Entry Form):
The Competition Secretary
ADAA National GP 2016
PO Box 2212
Gailes Qld 4300
Have Fun Be a Volunteer!
– Are you travelling to the National Grand Prix to support your family and/or your friends?
– Would you like to recoup some of the expense of going to the National Grand Prix?
– Wondering how to fill in all day, every day?
– Would you like a ring-side seat?
– Would you like to be fully involved?
– Would you like to be a major contributor to the smooth running of the National Grand Prix?
If so, how about volunteering to be a Scribe, Marshall and/or Scorekeeper?
Not only will every competitor appreciate you, but ADAA is willing to pay $200 to any person who volunteers and helps on all four days.
Never been a scribe or scorekeeper? Do not let that put you off as you will have the opportunity to be fully trained before leaving for the National Grand Prix.
On top of all that you will be given regular breaks and have time to wander around and explore the wonderful complex, chat with friends or even just do nothing.
Do not want to commit to all four days? Just let us know what you are prepared to do as every little bit of help ensures the load is spread. Interested? Of course you are!
Email the volunteer coordinator, at NGPvolunteers@adaa.com.au as soon as possible.
Become a sponsor!!
– Competitors can support the National Grand Prix by way of sponsorship (from as low as $10.00!). All sponsors are recognised in the program. Even if you can’t make it to the National Grand Prix, here is one way you can be part of it.
– A Corporate Sponsorship package is available with a range of benefits and inclusions. We would love to hear from anyone who either owns a business or knows of a business that may be willing to take up corporate sponsorship for the National Grand Prix.
– Contact Joanne Pearson, the sponsorship coordinator, NGPsponsorship@adaa.com.au
National Grand Prix 2016 Merchandise
Shirts are available in ladies and mens/unisex and will cost $25.00 each. Information, including sizing, available on the National Grand Prix Notices and Schedule document.
The 2016 Grand Prix polo shirt is from BeSeen. The Viper/Cobra polo is a 165GSM 100% Polyester cooldry micromesh moisture management, with contrast placket, shoulder piping, back yoke panel and sleeve tapes.
Again this year there will be a choice of 3 great colours: Orange, Lime and Pink.
Full information is available on the National Grand Prix Notices and Schedule document.
A copy of the camping layout for AELEC is available:
No campers are permitted to camp or access the venue prior to Thursday 29 September 2016 2.00 pm and/or to remain after Tuesday 4 October 2016 2.00 pm.
Advanced Catering Services, will be catering for the weekend, which should ensure that you have a stress free weekend. To make life easy and so you do not have to decide months in advance what you will feel like eating, they will run a Snack Bar for the weekend serving from breakfast until dinner time. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be available as takeaways with the exception of Sunday evening when it is party time!
Sunday Night Party Night Theme: “Agility Dreaming”. Feel free to dress to the theme or simply come as you are and join in the FUN.