Follow the links below to go to the pages containing our Forms. You will have the option of downloading the forms (in PDF format), or filling out the form online and then printing the confirmation page for forwarding to ADAA along with payment. For a quick view of costs, visit our Scheduled Fees page at the Agility Shop.
- New Membership (you may like to view the article Tips for your first competition (PDF)).
- Membership Renewal
- Dog Registration or Dog Transfer / Change
- JHOT Registration Form (PDF) (Juniors wishing to be eligible for Junior Handler Owned & Trained Certificates need to complete this form)
- Junior Parent/Guardian Permission Slip for Competition Participation (PDF) (Juniors entering a competition, or handling a dog at a competition, need to submit this form along with the Competition Entry Form)
- Agility Title Application (you may like to view the ADAA Titles available).
- Competition Entry Form
- Membership Change Form (PDF) (details change / add a member / remove a member)
- Links to all the PDF Forms
Please allow 14 days after you have posted for processing of any forms. Any enquiries should be made a minimum of 21 days after despatch of Applications. The applicant(s) may not enter an ADAA competition without having received their ADAA dog registration confirmation and registration details or ADAA membership confirmation and registration details from ADAA.
The applicant/member has read and understands the refund policy which is available at
and by signing and lodging the form, the applicant/member agrees with and is bound by the refund policy.