Existing members can access most forms online, and partially pre-filled, directly from the My Details page. Where required, payments for these forms can now be made online at the same time using PayPal / credit card or cheque. Apart from some title applications, the forms on the My Details page are totally online, so no printing is required.
Follow the links below to go to the pages containing our Forms. For a quick view of costs, visit our Scheduled Fees page.
- New Membership Form – or view New Membership Information.
- Membership Renewal Form – or view Membership Renewal Information.
- Membership Update Details Form.
- Membership Change Form (PDF) (add a member / remove a member).
- Junior Parent/Guardian Permission Slip for Competition Participation (PDF) (Juniors entering a competition, or handling a dog at a competition, need to submit this form as well as the competition entry).
- JHOT Registration Form (PDF) (Juniors wishing to be eligible for Junior Handler Owned & Trained Certificates need to complete this form).
- Pack Name Application Form.
- Dog Registration or Dog Update Details Form – or view Dog Registration and Dog Transfer / Update Information.
- Title Application Form – or view Title Application Information.
- Competition Entry Form – or view Competition Entry Information.
Please allow 14 days after you have posted for processing of any forms. Any enquiries should be made a minimum of 21 days after despatch of Applications. The applicant(s) may not enter an ADAA competition without having received their ADAA dog registration confirmation and registration details or ADAA membership confirmation and registration details from ADAA.
The applicant/member has read and understands the refund policy which is available at
and by signing and lodging the form, the applicant/member agrees with and is bound by the refund policy.
If for some reason you cannot use the online forms you can download Paper Forms.